Welcome to the Fall 2021 Immersive Learning Virtual Showcase!
Ball State defines Immersive learning projects as high-impact learning experiences that involve collaborative student-driven teams, guided by faculty mentors. Students earn credit for working with community partners such as businesses, nonprofits, and government agencies to address community challenges through the creation of a product that has a lasting impact.
Each semester, hundreds of immersive learning experiences are conducted across the various departments and colleges of Ball State University. Visit the projects in the Fall 2021 Immersive Learning Showcase:
- Better Together: Muncie Reads
- CM 230 Immersive Learning Projects
- Coalition Building: The S3
- Computer Science for Muncie (and Surrounding) Schools (CS4MS+)
- Identity & Connectivity: Designing a More Inclusive Nora Community
- Junior Producers Club
- Making Community Engaged Games (Fall 2021)
- Media Education Connection
- Muncie Community Energy Assessment with ecoREHAB
- Rinard Orchid Greenhouse Installation Scale Model
- Using Nature to Redesign Places of Worship in Muncie, IN
- Visualizing the Ethnographic Voice of Community Revitalization